Untreated sapphires price points for opaque

So I have been trying to get my sapphire source rechnized for going on 2 years now with no one willing To take the time to hear me out. I am now going to basically say screw it and i am working to get into a geology journal with 3 new separate reports.

But in the meantime I do still need to raise money for the adoption of the two covid orphns in India I have fallen in love with. I have a trade show in about 6 weeks. And while i don’t want to part with my brilliant transparent unheated sapphires yet i have no problem selling some of my stunning opaque sapphires.

My problem is in knowing the value.

Can any advise on how much per ct a untreated sapphire should be priced for when it is not transparent. I literally have thousands.

Thanks for your help and advice.

If not transparent they are only suitable as specimens of blue corundum. If large they can be carved and skin polished or made into beads. Otherwise, they are the same as any interesting geological material and have no or little gem value.

And the transparent ones?

Also I am still looking for a number per ct. I have seen similar sold for $5 - 500 the variation is frustrating.

Its really important that I not compromise on the price because it all is going to be “sold” as a donation. I’m raising money to go to India and adopt 2 orphans who have waited over a tear for me to get there.

these are guaranteed never treated!!
No heat ever!
I dug these out with my own hands from my own yard.