Where can I find a certified IGS Member in Amman-Jordan?

Hi,
I NEED TO FIND AN CERTIFIED IGS MEMBER IN AMMAN-JORDAN WHO CAN DULY APPRAISE A RARE RUBY STONE AND ISSUE A CERTIFIED CERTIFICATE ACCORDINGLY??

THANKS AND REGARDS,

MAZEN

Dear Friend

I’m an IGS certified professional Gemologist but located in Kenya. What Is that rare ruby? Can I see photos in the following dimensions,
(If it is a Rough stone).
Take 4 photos while rotating the gem in different angles
1st In the day light
2nd In Incandescent Light
3rd Ensure when taking the photos you place the gem on a white surface.

( If it is a Faceted Gem)
1st. Hold the gem table face up.
2nd. take good photos of the gem where there is extinction on the table.
3rd. weigh the gem.
4th. Take good photos in both day light and incandescent light.
5th. Use a ten power loupe and write down all what you see in the gem. Use lighting to view the interior of the gem. Let me know your observations.
With this I can make an average Grading for your gem.

THANKS MY FRIEND… I’LL DO WHAT YOU SAID AND SEND THE PHOTOS TO YOU WITHIN AN HOUR… I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP… IT IS 20 CARAT PINK RUBY… CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN ATTACH THE PHOTOS… THANKS AGAIN…

MAZEN

It would of been good if you could have posted them here so we could see them and learn something.

HERE YOU GO…

You best bet for appraisal is to send them to an internationally recognized Gemologist. Send registered post and insured. Looks to me like it has some inclusions, good indication it is a natural stone. What does it do under UV light? A natural stone will fluoresces slight to moderately. Other thing to test for is treatments, is it lead glass filled? It will give off a blue flash at particular angles if it is treated but can be hard to spot.

THANKS GEMSOFOZ FOR THE REMARKS.