What could the value of this Inesite be?

Hi does anyone know what the value of this Inesite could be. The person I got it from got it at a estate sale. The person said it was once displayed in a measeum. It is 3 and a half pounds. It looks like some how like brown something on the edges. Maybe to protect the Inesite sides? Thanks

Oh one more question. What would be the value if Inesite was transparent per carat. Or if you had 10 carats would the value per carat go up in price? Thanks. I did search the internet. I just could not find much info on this neat gem. Thanks

Could this be considered a really big inesite? I could not find any kind of specimen of inesite that matched this size anywhere else. This was from a person on etsy from geocraftgems that was a past purchase from one or 2 years ago. It was around 200 dollars for me. it was once displayed in a measum. He said it was a ex measum piece. The person bought it from ( Mark fowler is the persons name) a estate sale. Mark fowler sold it to me on etsy. I think it is a neat gemstone! I think it is pretty!