Job Type: Freelance
Category: Blog / Article Writing
Company Type: Small Start-up Business
Do you have a passion for gemstones, diamonds or other jewelry, in the meanwhile, have the ability to write engaging content? If so, this job might be perfect for you.
About Authority Jewelry
Authority Jewelry is a new website and authoritative resource to learn about jewelry. We cover the best practices of buying and caring for jewelry as well as reviews of popular big jewelry brands.
Our goal is to provide practical, actionable, and informative advice to make it easy for people in making sound jewelry buying decisions.
There are lots of sites with bad information filled with biased opinions and rehashed advice. Our aim is to provide valuable, well-researched jewelry resources.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking to hire another highly qualified individual/writer who can regularly contribute a minimum of three (3x) 1500-2000 word posts per week.
This position will start as a part-time writer with an opportunity to grow into a full-time relationship.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has experience in the jewelry industry
- Has some experience in jewelry content writing
- Has strong research skills
- Pays close attention to details
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly
- Has a sense of ownership and responsibility
- Extremely high-quality jewelry blog posts
- Editorial quality standards are consistently exceeded
- Minimal spelling and grammar corrections are required
Do you need to have jewelry experience?
Yes, it is required that you have experience in the jewelry industry. You should understand the 4 c’s backwards and forward and be able to communicate your knowledge clearly and concisely for the average reader.
- Competitive Rates: 3 cents (USD) per word
- Minimum 3x (1500 - 2000 word articles) – Per Week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work
How to apply?
Please submit your application within the following Google application form: