Back to IGS | FAQ | Contact

SOLAR JADE ADOCRASE. Does anyone have information on this stone? I

I have a supplier offering Adocrase but I can not find much information on what it actually is? Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Nicky

Idocrase (Vesuvianite) is a complex mixture of metals, oxygen, hydrogen, and fluoride. Idocrase is a rare gemstone type, usually found in green shades, but sometimes with yellow silicate minerals, or brown. Idocrase is not only rare, but very rare.

Good-quality idocrases have a Green Moss look similar to crystal jade minerals; and has fossil moss inside and translucent. The specimen of Idocrase has an oily gloss or resin. While the transparent form of translucency is clear is the rare number 1 quality has a vitreous luster (Solar and Biosolar)

Find more information here…

Thank you for that. This supplier has said that it is not idocrase but adocrase which is supposed to be very rare and is of a high value so I was trying to determine if the supplier is correct or if it is Idocrase as I first thought it would be.

I have heard a supplier in Bangkok call it Adocrase but it is Idocrase, just a pronounciation difference.
Look at my Ark Rare Gems to see various colours and clarities of Idocrase

I am dealing for the last 6 years in this idocase … it’s also calls hydrograssolargarnet … I have availability in big quaninty …I have sold and purchased millions of dollars of this stone if you want to see my stuff I well show you …

regards