Selling Most Stock Great Prices

Collection of gemstones for sale that I have collected with great prices or make a reasonable wholesale or below offer! Some health issues and current location prohibit me from continuing. So most of my collection which greatly varies from low price to higher priced. I’m only keeping a few that I will probably set in jewelry. A lot of my stones are mostly larger sized, not tiny. They run from emeralds. aquamarines, tsavorite, tourmaline, amethyst, kunzite, morganite, citrines, topaz, ruby, spinel, alexandrite 1ct +, rutilated or tourmilated quart w great design, prasiolite, peridot,demantoid, and probably much more! :grinning:

You can contact me on this site if you are honestly interested. Best Wishes to All.

Hi Kend are Items Still available

Yes Emanuel. I have many different stone types, sizes and cuts.

Hi Kend Could you send The Images and Prices To Nyahoe gems IGS
im in the uk London thanks for getting in touch

Morning Emanuel,

I haven’t catalogued all my inventory yet.

I can send a list of particular stones, if there are any you have particular interest in, if you like or send the complete list I have so far. However, I have a lot more to even catalogue.

So if you provide your email address (I asked IGS and there’s not any way for me to attach a spreadsheet in IGS so I can send via email) to me I’ll send. It probably wouldnt be till the end of next wek because i am traveling for a week.

Since I’m not a brick and mortar and haven’t set up any site on line yet. I’m still trying to decide if I should since there are so many scammers and issues selling via on line). I used to part time go from shop to shop in the NYC diamond / jewerly district years ago and sell or through shows. Six years ago I moved from there but I am currently looking to move back.

I don’t have any set of pictures since I have hundreds of stones and wasn’t planning on doing some until i decided an on line sales method. Also, it would be a tremendous task to take pictures of them all to appropriately show the different angles, clarity, etc of each stone.

I think I said on lGS I’m trying to liquidate the major part of what I have which are all great quality for at least wholesale prices (I’m very negotiable) due to some back issues that prevent me from walking long periods from shop to shop like I used to do. I have even less expensive common stones are very very low like topaz, prasiolite, citrine, etc.

Let me know your email and once I return Ill send to you.

Best Regards,

Ken

Ok Kend ,send the list or images (works better for me can see exactly whats happening i might get other friends interest) my email nyahoegems@gmail.com