Rutile is gold?

Hi, is possible to exist silver rutile natural… rutile is titanium in quartz and is golden… so the silver one is rutile or other mineral? Thanks a lot.

idk honestley… but i would think it would depend on the RI of the crystal on what color you would see. again im new to gemology but thats my thought. not sure if i even understood your question completly. hope this helps tho…

A lot of rutile comes naturally as a silver colored rock. It may be the majority of how loose rutile is found. It is very heavy and very hard.

Rutilated quartz is usually clear quartz with rutile mineral rods that grow through it usually a golden color. Tourmilated quartz is usually clear quartz with tourmaline rods that grow through it and usually are black.

I have large emerald cut versions of each of these that have gorgeous artistic natural designs in them. That’s what unique about these quartz stones… nature forms beautiful patterns in many and it’s very affordable as a gemstone.

If anyone is interested in buying some stones al9ng with many others ie. Emeralds, tanzanite, ruby, morganite, kunzite, amethyst, citrine, ametrine, alexandrite, etc. I’m liquidating my inventory after years and years for health reasons at very affordable prices.