Purchase gemstones for beading for my business

I am interested in purchasing AAA quality gemstones for use in beading purposes in my small business. I support the fair trade business practice which helps supply food, water, medical supplies and equipment and clothing to countries where it is in extremely short supply! Please help me support those who need it most.
Urban Muse LLC

1 Like

HI we have many different types of rough gems available, please contact me via email on bijoixdevalour@gmail.com

Regards
Candice-Lee

What are the lists of available gems you have in stock

hi there dear Esther
we have a rather long list comprising of about 45 to 50 different gems and also a few that are not listed
so we can start at :
tourmaline
garnet
aquamarine
amethyst
citrine
tropical garnets
ruby
emeralds
Tanzanite
diamond
quartz
chrome chalcedony
opal
obsidian
aggate
onyx
Jett
scapolite
appetite
damantoid garnet
goshenite
sapphire
pyrite also known as fools gold
and much much more if it comes from Africa we can source it from our many artisanal miners you name it we finde it for you :wink: best regards jarryed.

Oh intresting let’s chat on whatsapp +2349155633751 hug from Nigeria

Greetings, my name is Matthew Harper and I am the owner of the Chautauqua Jeweler. I am contacting you, in regard to your post for AAA quality natural stones. I was wondering if you wanted rough stones of high quality and clarity, or if you are looking for pre-cut beads. If you have a shop to produce your own beads, I would be glad to send you pictures and information about the many varieties of crystals and gemstones. Please feel free to contact me via. I.G.S. or contact me personally at my shop, 1+716-720-3702. Have a great day.

I may have a few things you may be interested in, minerals and gems. If you are still looking.