Of this was imperial jadeite what would the value of it be?

Here is the internal necklace I ordered. It was a older what they called red jadeite necklaces. Looking back if it is real deas id call it a imperial red jadeite necklace. It it was really red jadeite necklace what would the ball park value for it be?

first step is to find out if it really is jadeite. Jadeite is expensive… nothing that can be bought for cheap is real jadeite nowdays… even if of lower quality. There are so many look alikes that without some testing yyou can’t tell what it is by look, feel even if person… photos are harder yet. Cryptocrystaline quartz is sold as jade… nephrite jade is far more avaialbe that jadeite jade. there are too many stones that look like jade but aren’t… never trust on line sellers unless your can return it with a money back guarentee.
Imperial jade at retail can be more expensive than diamonds. There is no such thing as imperial red jade. Jadeite from Myanmar which has been banned for import into the US makes it’s way in via third countries. Colors are most often green, purple, white and black… nephrite jade is found in Wyoming, and in Alaska. North American jadeitie is present in small amounts but is ot of gem quality. Jadeite is a soda pyroxene deficient in silica (understaturated)… it can be distinguished by specific gravity from nephrite easily… you don’t need expensive equipment… a sensitive balance, a plastic mesh net to hold the stones… weight it in air and weight it again in water… it gives you the specific gravity… nephrite is an amphibole… it’s lighter than pyroxene, with no overlap in specific gravity… quartz stone simulants are lighter than either. A gem tester uses thermal conductivity to test stones… all of these are screening tests… If you think you have real jadeitite, take it to a professional for their opinion. Just from the pictures, it looks like you have quartz stone simulants and not jadeite.

PS: becareful of online sales… you can’t know what you are really getting online unless it comes with papers. Papers obtain online can be fake certificates… when it comes to spending a lot of money for gems, a brick and motar store is the safest, although more expensive… just beware that nothing good can be bought at bargain basement prices…the gem market is wild but the rule that what is quality is still what has be be paid for.

Certification sent is not worth a penny as item may not be what is described.
Test items.
Jade has various colors.

you are completely correct sir!.. online sales are notorious for being unreliable… I saw rubies on sale on Etsy and never bothered to look at Etsy again… papers can originate anywhere with online sales… Chinese notorious for faking GIA certificates for lab created diamonds…Hunting for bargains among amateur sellers not good at all… they don’t know what they are selling themselves except for what those who sold to them told them the stones are…

Please becareful of anything you buy on Etsy… amateur sellers often don’t know what they are selling expect by what someone else from whom they bought told them it was… I looked at a bunch of Rubies on Etsy and was underwhelmed… enough not to go to Etsy for anything…Paper certificates of authenticity not reliable either… fake certificates notorious… Never buy no refund no money back… only buy from trusted sellers… bargain hunting online from amateur sellers which far outnumber reputable ones does not work… you can never get expensive for dirt cheap… money back guarentees are dicey also… only reputable sellers will take returns…reputable sellers don’t sell for cheap either.
Imperial Jade are heirlooms… more valuable than diamonds. Sources in Myanmar government controlled and being exhausted… jadeite comes in all colors, the red beads could be jadeite but doubtful… good quality carnelian is far more likely… easily distinquishable for both nephrite and jadeite by SG testing… quartz is lot lighter.

Bought 5,000 carats of ammolite cabachon gems in various sizes at auction. Sizes went from small gem up to huge larger than expected.
No idea what to sell for. Until I read article from IGS, which explained what I have. Had no idea ammolite. Vibrant yellow, orange, red, blue, pink, purple, very vibrant under UV light.
Price guide suggested selling between $10 up to $140 per carat.
All the ones on photo are largest ones. Smaller ones were put into plastic round containers to protect each one. Fragile. Even with thin layer of spinel casing upon they can fracture if abused or damaged. Lost around 7 during transit initially from Mozambique due shipping.

Every item in this photo tested as moissanites.
Repeat testing results were same.
Moissanite loose gems.
Verified with a sampling submitted to GIA for verification certification process.
Certified Moissanite Labratory grown diamonds.
Sampling simply verified my fears of being sold Moissanite. I bought at very affordable prices but originally sold as ‘natural’ which I knew they could not be for the price I paid.
Sold $28 per 1 carat + emerald cut which was reasonable priced.
No idea what to sell them for.
After testing by GIA costs me $70 per gem.
Not including $20 shipping per gem.
All in per gem $118 per 1 carat gem.
I have seen far worse priced moissanite.
If I cannot break even then I will keep and make jewelry for our families. If I make little bit then I probably would sell. Typically my mark up request is 2.5 x my fixed costs per item.
No idea if I will ever break even from my initial investment of $20,000 but my spouse is having a blast designing jewelry again. My spouse has something to design from the 10,000+ gems acquired. Not everything is natural.
We picked out items we both liked and if agreed. We bought as a team what we both liked. Team effort generally works best when trying to create something from nothing.
My imagination is limited.
I can create from numbers and design based upon patterns.
Spouse can look at a gem and gem tells him what it wants to become. I am not that creative.
I can however understand the complexity of international banking conglomeration economics but simpler the task the harder for me. I see complex economics as simple.

Looks very dyed. Doubt it’s jadeite at all.