Loop clean Brazilian Emerald that weighs 10.15 carats

Dear potential buyers,

I am reaching out to offer you a rare and exceptional gemstone - a loop clean Brazilian emerald that weighs 10.15 carats. This gemstone is a high-quality emerald with no visible inclusions or flaws, making it a rare and valuable addition to any collection or investment portfolio.

I am currently looking to sell this Brazilian emerald and would be happy to provide you with more information about the stone, including its color, cut, and origin. I can also provide you with an appraisal report and certificate of authenticity to verify its quality and value.

If you’re interested in acquiring a valuable gemstone like this Brazilian emerald, please let me know. I am open to negotiations and would be happy to discuss the asking price with you. I believe this gemstone would be an excellent investment opportunity for anyone looking to add a high-quality emerald to their collection.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need further information about the gemstone.

Best regards,
Victor Dias

Hi,

I’m not regular in the forum due to my busy schedule etc. Looking at this, it seems to me like synthetic emerald to be honest. Being in the trade for a while now, i have never seen or known emerald without at least a single inclusion except synthetic. Also, you already mentioned the origin(Brazil) as the origin. Why did you say like brazilan origin again? I guess, your best option if its a real emerald and confirmed by a well known lab is to display it so that can be verified.

It shouldn’t be too difficult to sell this weight/quality of emerald if its true/real stone
I do buy Emerald/Sapphire, Ruby.

But now my main focus is high quality faceted grade tourmalines in large quantities. if you have one and you are much around in EU/UK for physical check of the stones, i may be able to buy from you. Unfortunately, I don’t buy based on pictures/videos alone.

Thanks.

1 Like