Kindly identify these gems?

Not to be rude about it but, rocks, several rocks of different colors. You can’t just post photos of 26 different stones and say what are all of these. It doesn’t work that way.

1 Like

Where did you get them? They look like sapphires to me, guessing they-re from same lot. You can get an inexpensive gem tester on Ebay

2 Likes

Yes, they may look like colored rocks. But if I was to guess, I would say sapphire.

EL- Abdi

2 Likes

They look to me such as zircon, or apatite from a sand concentrate.

1 Like

If you could please let us know where these stone were found. Were they mined or panned from a river bed? Thank you in advance.

Best to purchase a specific gravity tester. It will get you in the ball park as they look fairly clean.

looks like 3 or 4 different speices. some look like saph some look like tumbled quartz a couple look red enuf to maybe be ruby. of course no one can really tell u over pictures as far as we all know these are chucnks of melted colored glass out of a burn pit with a little acid sprayed on them and wiped clean to give them a pitted weathered look.

They look just like sapphire. But from a pic, it’s almost impossible to say. Could be little chunks or pitted glass! Sapphire though will easily scratch glass. Get a tester or let somebody with testing equipment tell you for sure.

1 Like

Looks like sapphires but who knows. Tge picture is not the clearest and you really need to do at least one sort of testing.

Ken

Agreed, look like sapphires, but can’t really be sure without testing.

1 Like