Jeweler's Tool Identity

I’m trying to find out the name and possibly where to get a tool that I saw a while back. It’s basically a stick that has grooves around the end and is used to hold wire in place for soldering. It will hole 4 or 6 prongs spaced evenly in a cone shape. Then the ends are soldered together to create the setting.

I believe the one I saw was actually an antique. I’ve looked in my normal tool suppliers and in yahoo searches but with out a name I’m not finding it.

Anybody know what this tool is? I may have to make my own.

Thanks for reading,

I believe this is what your looking for, but it might be slightly different.
Setting jig

Hope that helps.

Perfect! That’s actually nicer than the one I saw. I think the one I saw was an antique.