I am so great to be here

Hi all ,
I am very new to gem business outside of Myanmar .Can any one suggested how can I start gem business in the US .My dad can collect good quality jade , sapphire, ruby and more from Burma if I can do very well in the US market .
Thanks

Good Luck! :grinning:

I know that with the current situation with mining licences in Myanmar it is very difficult to get good uncut stones for faceting. If anyone in your family has access to uncut rough you may do well selling it to American gemstone cutters.

If you do set up a shop please let us know!
I would love to have the chance to cut some Myanmar Ruby!

Cheers,
Colin

Thank you for your advice .I haven’t have any plan to set up a store but I will let you know if I have some uncut Ruby .
Thanks ,
Aye .

I would be interested in seeing what you have for sale. How would you ship to USA DHL in Myanmar doesnt allow gemstones to be shipped

Hi Keith ,

I live in Sunnyvale , California .I brought them back when I went back to Myanmar.

I can e mail you the pictures of the stones I have if you are interested.

Mostly I have is small size around 1 carat Spinel and some peridot and sapphire.

Thanks .

keith@knoxfamily.com

Thanks .

Hi Iris

I am interested in some top quality Jadeite (not nephrite) rough

Can you please send me some pictures

Regards

Wolf

Hi .
Did you mean Jade?

Hi Iris

Yes I’m interested in Jade (Jadeite) and not Nephrite which is also called Jade.

Please send me pictures of the material that you have for sale.

Thanks

Wolf

Hi Iris,
I would also be interested in seeing pictures of what you have available now and in the future. Mr.Reliant@gmail.com
Thanks,
Mike

Hi ,
Here are some Jade carbomchon I have in the US .There is lots of Jade with my dad in Myanmar .If you are interested to see more pls let me know.
Thanks.image image image

Hi Iris

Please let me know what you are selling your jadeite for?

Thanks

W

May I send to your e mail?

Hi Iris

Please email me on architecture@womancreations.co.za

Thanks