Back to IGS | FAQ | Contact

How can i upgrade my video

hello everyone

I would like to know how to improve my videos. I would like to use these videos to present my gems on my sales site in the future, what do you think?

Thanks for your help

I can make a few suggestions…not a bad type of vid for selling colored stones, could be a little sharper. If you are not using some kind of tabletop tripod, you might try that. I assume you are using a cell phone. There are macro lenses with ring lights available on ebay, and you might try one of those. Then as a gemologist/gem cutter, I would want to see the gem face on, so your camera angle is a little off in your example. I’d want to see the color and whether there is any windowing when the stone comes round to the camera lens axis being exactly perpendicular to the stone’s table. The video is the teaser, but I guess you know you have to give a description with dimensions,weight and a clarity designation.

Thanks you for your help! yes i put many other information in my product page. i order a gem zoom u ,I hope is help me and i take all your advise in note when i have my order i post another link you can see the ugrade. Thank you again for the time you take too help me