Has Anyone used www.wholesalesapphires.com / Gem Rock Auctions?

Hey everyone,
One of our loose sapphire customer visited this website www.wholesalesapphires.com and Gemrockauctions.com and so Im asking if anyone has worked with any of them?
I personally dont know both of these websites so I couldn’t tell them any information,
Regards
Navneet

1 Like

I can recomend Gemrock Auctions. I have bought stones from them numerous times. I dont know anything about the other site.
Regards
Pierre

3 Likes

Yes, I recommend this site auction! Really proven resource with a good reputation.
Try and don’t worry)

Absolutely recommend Gem Rock Auctions. Have made many purchases from their vendors without a problem. Some of their vendor nations are currently experiencing shipping delays, and I suspect that the vendors themselves may be operating with skeleton staff due to health crisis. But yes, absolutely legitimate and trustworthy.

1 Like

Would definitely recommend gemrockauctions.com
Have purchased several gemstones/minerals from their vendors. So far never had any issues with the products. My last purchase was 2 weeks ago, delivery is delayed due to coronavirus lockdown issues

1 Like

I also can recommend Gemrockauctions.com… and it is years ago since I bought from them for the first time…

1 Like

I have bought some nice specimens from Gemrockauctions also. Shipping right now is extremely slow and a bit more expensive due to the virus. I have found that the stones and specimens I’ve bought from them are quite fine and are exactly as described.
All the best in your hunt.
Otter

1 Like

Good day! Yes, I use this resource periodically.
I can say that this is a reliable verified site / store.
So you can safely make your purchases there

2 Likes

I use them on a regular bases with no issues. I sent some of my rare stone purchases to GIA and they all check out.

1 Like

The same, no issues. As always beware when buying online, there a lot of strange people in the business. I would recommend always to check the price. It is an open market.