Back to IGS | FAQ | Contact

GJX Cancelled... EEK!

https://www.gjx.rocks/

1 Like

Looks like they’ll all go that way. JCK has cancelled and Dave Waissman cancelled his this morning.

1 Like

Sad for us but probably a good thing as it would be very hard for anyone outside of America to come to the show and easily get home. Also there is no safe way to have the Tucson show. A huge crowd of people from all over the world is sure to be any easy spread of the virus. Also the show is about a week after Biden takes office so there might be some political instability as well if Trump decides he doesn’t want to leave the white house. All makes for a pretty shaky experience for all those that need to travel around the world for the show. I know for me in Thailand, if I go to the show it will be very very hard to get back to Thailand because of quarantine, insurance, paperwork, covid test, etc. I cant justify the extra expense and I’m sure many others are in the same boat. A strange time we are living in !

1 Like

Hi Justin. I have to agree with you outlook on Tucson except for one thing. I have no idea what the media is presenting to the world but let me explain our system. We have no duely elected president until dec14 when the electoral college votes. Then in janury usually the 21st the president is sworn in. My problem with this media hype is this. We have had elections investigated several times in this country. Why is this one any different. Trump has been nominated fof 4 Nobel prizes. Must be a heathen loke the press says. We also have had a couple times in this country where the 12 amendment was used to pick the president. Trump will leave the Whitehouse as soon as the investigations are over and the new president is sworn in just like all the rest. If he does happen to win yes there will be civil unrest because it seems to me that has been happening here under the so called right to protest. There are very odd things going on in this country and have been since a basically non politician got elected. All I have to say is BREAD AND CIRCUSES.

You are 100% right Justin, still, my heart aches. :cry: