Gemstone identification

I’m

could someone help me identify these gemstones

1 Like

Fire opal …maybe

It looks like a zinc crystal to me. I would have to examine it directly. -sandy

It looks like a boule of flame fusion synthetic to me. Lot’s to learn, eh?
royjohn

2 Likes

It’s like seems rodonite, but you need make gemological tests.

it looks like a tajikstan ruby from point of color , but for id doesnt have any exclusion
is unlike to a rough stone , at all you need to make gemological tests.

Synthetic ruby boule

35 PM

Looks like synthetic ruby to me, but; can’t weigh it, touch it, or put on refractometer. Do these tests and let us know the results.

???
i can just tell that these have amorphous structure such as man made or natural glass .

I’m Have good news. I didn’t bye these stones. I’ve minded them over the years. I’m 51 still young.i believe the stones to be Hessonite Garnet with the uses of a presidium pgt specific gravity and magnetism along with all the other characteristics ie. crystal patterns The quality is unquestionable. if anyone has anything pertaining to the nature of these stones it would be my pleasure.

Cheers

Steven

1 Like

The stones are actually magnets , two poles they attract and repel. Very special. If I could give a little advice I would have to say they’ll blow away the gemstone world with quite a bang in a highly respective body mind spirit way. Iwill be putting them up on auction soon this is a chance for all our members. If interested to enquirer about the stones.

Steven
1 Like

Hi Anthony

I’ve arrived at a factual decision everything added up in the garnet family. I’m very pleased with some of my stones. If you or you know someone that is interested in the purchase of some fine garnet drop me a line

TY kindly

Steven

Take a look at the second picture and you’ll see the trigons it’s basically a dead giveaway twined crystals

Have a look at the second picture twined crystals trigons you should be able to identify now

Have a look at the second picture trigons twined crystals you’ll figure it out from there

They are beautiful!