Gemologist from Iran

HI. I\’m Amir Kazem Kefayati. I\’m graduate gemologist(G.G)

I took various gemology courses at IGI and GIA. Agent and spokesperson of International gemological institute (IGI) in Iran .- Gemology Instructor of University of Applied Science and Technology in Iran (Since 2016).Head of Department of Gold and jewelry group of Tehran Institute of Technology. Managing Director of Alborz Gemological Stone Institute (AGSI)…and many activities in the field of gemology.
My greatest interests are working with inclusions and working with microscopes.I am interested in working with advanced tools and learning more about inclusions and origins.
I leave in Istanbul now.

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

@amir_kazem_kefayati welcome to this gemological community

Welcome to this forum, sir! I suppose you know about the three volumes on inclusions by Gubelin and Koivula (Photoatlas of Inclusions in Gemstones). Probably any serious study of inclusions could start with these. If you are a serious gem inclusion photographer, I think you should contact Koivula directly, as he could give you the benefit of his great experience. I’m pretty sure he would like to have a contact such as yourself in Iran. Good luck with your work! -royjohn

1 Like

Welcome to a great community. Impressive background in gemology. I hope you will be ready for loads of great questions from some of the newer members here and I know you will enjoy interacting with others in this wonderful field from all over the world.
All the best.
Otter

Can you please tell me what this is and it’s value

thank you

1 Like

thank you. Yes, I read Goblin books and I do.It will be an honor to work with Mr. Koivula.

thank you .I love learning. , I will be happy to share it with others.

thank you

Tina,
With only one picture it’s hard to tell. It could be pink opal but that is just a guess.
Otter