Gem cutters Silom/Bang rak area Bangkok

Hi I will be in Bangkok on and off in October for 3 weeks, looking to get some rough gemstone cut I have a few options but just wanted to know of any other reputable gem cutters at a reasonable price
any help would be appreciated thanks.

1 Like

I have a master cutter that I use in Sri Lanka he is 100% honest and a very good cutter at a very good price if you are interested contact me on hello.2@live.co.uk and I will send you details.
Chris

1 Like

Okay thanks Chris will do much appreciated

1 Like

Hi I am the owner of gemstones company. Our prices are reasonable and if you are interested you may contact me to take a look at our gemstones. My email address is madcake@hotmail.com and my contact number is +6695-991-4145 Thank you.

Thanks but I have my own gemstone for sale as well

I am a lapidary, have been cutting over 2 years. Starting rate for cutting at 30.00 u.s. per hour for cutting. If interested please contact me at baitman147@yahoo.com . Thank you.

thanks for the offer, but I cut my own gemstone, I only have the smaller or not high quality gems cut by others I can get gemstone cut in Thailand for about 2 to $4 per carat depending on hardness etc

:grinning:

+66633518907
Whats app
Gemsrough@gmail.com
Contact us for more details

Zia…