Crystal Healing Open Discussion

Vogel worked for IBM for 20 years as a material scientist, then the 1970’s he researched the effect of the mind and emotion on plants. Vogel pioneering plant-man communications, crystal power, and therapeutic uses of quartz crystals and devices. During this time Vogel photographed the condensation of Light into solid when growing crystals in his IBM lab.

Vogel stated, “When cool, if a liquid crystal state exists, the melt goes into a birefringent state under polarized light which can be readily seen under a polarizing microscope. From this state the sample will then crystallize into the solid state.”ìIn the course of the study of this state under the microscope,

I noticed a remarkable event, namely, that before the melt went into the liquid crystal state, a blue flash of light took place. And then immediately after that the sample transcended into the liquid crystal state.

This state was videotaped by Vogel and a photo was taken at this moment of transition. What appeared on the film was a geometric pattern (hovering in space), an etheric blueprint the quartz crystal was to assume. The blue flash contained information which formed into a geometric form.

This geometric form was the source of the crystallographic form from which the crystal grew and developed. The flash of blue light witnessed through the microscope was the transfer of information from the level of light-coding to the physical plane."

Light - Energy - Information - Geometry - Crystal

While growing liquid quartz crystals, Vogel noticed through his microscope a solidified crystal begin to take the shape of the Virgin Mary, whom he had been thinking about. This transformation of thought into physical form was videotaped again later in his laboratory. This phenomenal event that Vogel recorded is the first piece of scientific evidence showing the metaphysical creative power of the mind manifesting itself into a precise physical form.

These astonishing scientific and metaphysical events were witnessed and photographed during the birth of cultured crystals by Dr. Marcel Vogel nearly 60 years ago.

Gemstones are made at the basic level, of minerals. 25 years ago, a doctor told me I did not need magnesium supplements because magnesium doesn’t do anything. Nowadays, most doctors realize that magnesium is a necessary thing that most people don’t get enough of in their diet. 13 years ago, a doctor told me she didn’t know what potassium was for. Now it is recognized as necessary for heart function. Sodium raises blood pressure. Most doctors now prescribe vitamins and herbs as well. On a religious basis, I prefer to use gemstone or pearl beads for making my rosaries instead of glass because God made them in all of their glorious colors. I also keep a 1/4 geode of Amethyst on my worktable and I feel more serene with it.

1 Like

I think of crystal as alive because it starts of in a moment. Nucleation is in a way birth from there the crystal grows and consumes it eatsup the nutrients in the minerals that surround it. Fromthere it continues growing ever larger it runs into something new it has no real choice as to what come into its path. It consumes it adapts it evolves and chages maybe it changes color to show the thing’s it has seen this goes on and on changes from minerals presure or heat all crystals are born in what they can use to grow but once that is depleted or is cut off or brushed away then that crystal will no longer grow.

In that looong life it has been started in a moment not of its choosing, consumed, grew, evolved, adapted to its environment and tried to become its pure true form.
Then just as suddenly it ends.
So tell me my friend what about that doesn’t sound like something that deserves to be called alive.

Hi, @ElizabethM44801 Thank you for your response. You bring up a really good point. So here I my answer to your question. What you are describing is a great way to use the growth of crystals as symbolism for life. The real issue is what make somthing alive, that is at a simple level, made of cells, can reproduce, can maintain homeostasis(stable internal environment)… among others. I would be very curious if you were to, “as a woman of science’” explore other religions, and look for what alines with reality. I also am curious if you have more reasons why you believe crystal healing is true. I, as a Christian, do not believe that crystals have healing properties in and of themselves. This comes from scientifically backed facts.

Thanks,
Daniel

This has been a great conversation! Admittedly, I hesitated to “chime in”.

However, I want to make sure that it does not degrade into a divisible room of two groups on opposite sides of the table. :slight_smile: We have enough of that going on with current world events.

Everyone here has presented information that despite being perceived as polarized by others. It is attributable to their beliefs and experience. We should also understand that that is the diversity and uniqueness that we are.

From my perspective (and it is my perspective) the world we have is unique and will always have an element of unknown along with the tangible world we witness. Whether that is scientifically proven or through the divinity.

As an engineer, I have to have tangible evidence (data) that something exists. But I also have that spiritual side of me and am keenly aware of the mystery of our world. My Mom can walk into a room and for the most part can tell if a crystal is somewhere within. Not always, but not very often is she mistaken. Is it because she has Sherlock Holmes level insight and is keenly observant to clues in the room, that would indicate there might be one? Or is she tuned to the stone’s song? She has a Christian upbringing and way back in days of yore, she would be labeled as a heretic if not something more severe.

It is one of those things that is mystique and unexplainable.

All I can say is that she knows when I did or was about to do something wrong… and would intervene without hesitation! And that is the mysticism I have that our world is an amazing place! :slight_smile:

A hypothetical question for everyone:

If a customer comes into your store and immediately walks over to a specific piece of jewelry, adorned with amethyst, and states “I can feel its energy!”

What do you do? Do you tell them they are mistaken and that they should be looking at the one with the sapphire? Or do you strike up a conversation with that individual about the piece that caught their attention?

I know what I would do…

I don’t know if I would say they have healing properties. I am just one of many Hindu who believe that they have a soul. I suppose it may leave behind some of the energy collected in its formation but i think the effect is psychosomatic like a placebo. But if the placebo works for you… believe anything you want. I like to let people determine their own reality .

You would be surprised at how much science is in my faith. My guru was an astrophysicist. I had a mental awakening from geology and botany.

I see patterns and abstractions it makes me see things from the angles no one usually thinks about

I absolutely believe in the properties of gemstones for healing. I use them in my Reiki Practice and it amplifies the healing effects for each chakra. If nothing more than the stones doing work because we believe them to heal, then the placebo effect is fine by me! :slight_smile:

1 Like