Columbian Emeralds price

Hi what’s estimated price for those Emeralds from Muzo. 3.65ct together. 1.2, 0.65, 0.8, 0.55, 0.2ct each.

Hi there dear mr Colombiana. I would suggest anything from $600 pc up to $800 pc as that is the suggested price rating on emaralds of this grade on IGS, if you go to the pricing schedule! but pleas don’t just take my word for it, do try to do some further self study’s on the price guide as to see on the different clarity types Best regards Jarryed
:+1:t4: :crossed_fingers:t4: :ok_hand:t4: :yum:

800$ for smaller pieces, but 1.2ct is in my opinion 1200$ per carat. I think this is vstbG 6/5 SI/I

Hay Roman it would unfortunately have to be based soley on the clarity gradings and certification you get and for that I would suggest getting GIA certification if you would like to sell at the full market related value as per your suggestion about however as gemO in S.A I have seen that the market value much like with selling houses is in a place it has not been in along while so your market value my very well be $1200 p/ct from a 1ct and up but because of demand and industry issues be careful not to over price as people become more aware and conservative with money they are more lightly comfortable to pay more pocket appropriate pricing which is lower and more realistic world wide at the moment with world wide issues taking more and more out of people pockets for daily essentials not to be a Debbie downer though,… I would just hate for you to go through the whole process and then be disappointed because you get less that your expected projection, but in short get your evaluation certifications first that will also give you a better understanding of the value you currently have as well as it will also add to the authenticity of your gems and then to a faster better sail experience.
Best regards Jarryed.

2 Likes

Thank you for your point, I know what you mean. I don’t want to ask that much. Im just looking for figure, what is chart value. Im selling it already under your suggested price.

1 Like

The amount of fracture filling is very hard to tell without laboratory testing, recommend getting lab reports on the larger stones if you want to get max value for it. Plus having the origin on report that says Colombian will add value.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have lab report with origin.

1 Like

Indeed get a report from GIA is the most valid accepted worldwide. But to me there are still different price ranges. Some are better than the others but cheap all the way. Consider there are some treatment or not. GIA will tell you. From there on you can consider price

2 Likes