Can someone please tell how much is aquamarine worth?

hi everyone,
I was wondering how much a cushion , cabochon cut aquamarine is worth?
It is natural with natural inclusions, will let light through but I can not see clearly through the stone. it is approximately 24 carat. Medium dark blue I purchased it in America.
Thank you

Hi cannot say without a photo/s but sounds like it is of poor quality
thanks

1 Like

thank you for your time

Can I ask how much you paid for it?
That’s generally how much it’s worth :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe $25. Its good color, clarity is not too good, saturation is even, but honestly it is hard to tell from a picture. You’d have to send it to my lab fro a true appraisal/certification if you really want to know.

2 Likes

A quick look at Etsy gave me a price of about $16 for similar stones. It isn’t worth the time or money to have it appraised. If you like it, have it set in silver as a large ring or a pendant and enjoy it. It’s a nice blue. -royjohn

if i had to guess its not nature grown if you bought it that way from anywhere other then a pro. hope you didnt pay to much. it seems off to me…

fractor filled maybe?

or someone fucked up on the speed it was pulled up at… and twitched
im sorry i got off in my own world. this is not the post for my thoughts on that end.

According to the pics privided ut doesnt look like the best quality. It rven looks like some bubbles or inclusions in the cabachon.

Mike, can you tell me what you charge for certs and what state you’re located in?

Thanks and Regards,

Ken