Back to IGS | FAQ | Contact

Can anyone help with what you would call this cluster

Dog - tooth cluster

Wow, nailed it, thanks for the info iv been looking and looking and couldn’t find anything that resembles it. It’s the closet I found. Thank you again.

Actually, Dog Tooth cluster is used to describe calcite crystals. Those are not calcite but they are quartz crystals as you can see by their hexagonal shape. Nice piece though.

Thanks for info, you are correct after my research.