Buying Blue Sapphires

Hi,

I am a Singapore based dealer and would like to check if anyone here supplies untreated blue sapphires?

Thank you
Elijah

Hi Elijah, I’m Jay, my company is based on U.S, my company name is Victoria Diamond Jewelry Inc. My family buisness is based in my home country of Srilanka, so I could supply you with blue untreated sapphire {rough gemstone}. If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. 1+347235 9604. victoriadiamond.jewelers68@yahoo.com.
Thank you, Best Regards Jay

Hi,

Please whatsapp me at +6598279974. Looking for unheated blue sapphire, 1-2ct, slightly included quality and above, color tone royal blue to pastel.

Hi Elijah,

I am Thiago, from Purple Craft in UK.
Although all our stones are from Brazil, where I am originally from. We have some stock of Sapphires, which I’d be happy to show you.

(44)7723309589 thiago@purplecraft.co.uk

Hi Elijah,

I’m from sri lanka mainly dealing with sapphires
Please let me know your special requirements .
whatsapp
+94760084303

Hi Elijah,
I can certainly help you with beautiful untreated rough blue saphire. If you are Please let me what are your requirements.
Feel free to contact me artechgem@yahoo.com
Kind regards
Dr. LaurentBen

hello we have a few pieces we would like to sell

Hi Elijah,

I have few pieces of natural untreated Burmese sapphire that you might be interested.
Please contact me on : vivianhu_115@hotmail.com or 0031659169699

This is an unheated blue sapphire found in the Appalachian mountains of North Carolina

Hi, I have a few Sapphires that I would like to sell. The documents are attached. Please let me know if there is any interest. Thank you.