Blue sapphire

Dear,

Hi Gemslovers…
I’m Hans, I would like to asking How to treatment for blue sapphire stone correctly?

I have one, and I think this is african blue sapphire.
and what the simple treatment for blue sapphire to make clarity and fine colour ?

Dear sir
Heating this blue Sapphire in reducing environment would increase the colour of the gem. Heating in air would reduce the colour so please make sure that the stone is heated in reducing environment only. Further the rate of heating , rate of cooling, the maximum temperature reached and the halt at the maximum temperature play major role on both color and / clarity. Expert hands are needed for the experiment or else the gem gets spoiled. Please read Heat treatment of rubies and sapphires by Kurt Nassau and also heat treatment of Rubies and sapphires by Ted Themelis

Dear,

Thanks for your information about heating blue sapphire,
any suggest about simple treatment by oil? or chemical maybe?

Thanks before…

Dear sir
You may keep it in oxalic acid. Oxalic acid is a powder. Put two teaspoons of oxalic powder in 50 ml water.Once the powder dissolves , you can put the Sapphire in it. Keep the reaction in a glass beaker, beware it is not a metal. The reaction will be very slow but you can get some improvement in blue colour only after say a week or fortnight. The improvement will be very small that can hardly be visualized with the unaided eye. You can only measure the increase in colour by color flex colorimeter prepared by Hunter Lab USA

Hi gem loving crowd,

Is there anyone Who buys gem stones?I am from Ratnapura city(city of gems in meaning of the name of the city) which provides the most precious and a large number of gem stones to the world.We do not have international buyers although we have thousand of gems to be sold whereas a few local buyers who have the direct contacts with the international buyers are trying to get the gem stones from local sellers for very low prices.
I hope that somebody would help me with this matter whereas we can do a great deal of benefit making business in cooperation.I can send the pictures of the gem stones and information on the gems we have.I have attached a few pictures of a royal blue colour blue sapphire cut and polished gem stone along with its certificate and another blue colour rough stone just for the moment which I have at the moment.

Thank you very much in this regard.

Hope to hear from you soon!!.

Hi
What is the best rate of the sapphire you showed. We are based in India and are interested.you may mail us or contact at +919427383403 or ramjihpatel@gmail.com

Hi, i am really interested in your gems. Please send me your information via my email : Hoangvuduc1023@gmail.com.
I look foward to hear from you.

I am regularly going to Ratnapura on a buying spree, if you would like to meet up while I’m there please email me your contact details at corundumstones@gmail.com

Also send me very reasonable prices as I know prices up there very well from my established network of miners.

Hi,

I think the color of your sapphire is beautiful, maybe you can improve the appearance only with polish.

Regards,

Mário