Hiddenite value

Hi, Don here. I recently purchased some Hiddenite it’s really nice and clean. Since it’s more rare than Kuznite would it value more? It’s not listed in the price guide.

Hi Don,

This was the first thing I looked at too, been a member maybe 10 minutes lol. Bought a stunning stone and have been edgy on it being real or not. Sadly the courier seems to have misplaced my package on the way too being valued, with the Hiddenite and 12 other items…its the Hiddenite I am most interested in. I go from sad to angry to sad and all over again everytime I think about it.

The only price info I have been able to find is that its around US$100p/c for decent quality (their words) or up to US$1000 for museum grade? And it took me a couple hours of searching to find that. I would say mine was VS due to two lightly visible inclusions with the 10x loupe, otherwise it was eye clean.

Maybe my interest in your post 2.5 years ago will spark up a conversation on it?

Buck.

I really hope the package gets found!! If you happen to have a picture of the Hiddenite, I’d love to see it.

1 Like

Hi Brandy,

Yes me too, so badly. This one pic I have on this device, think I have more on the daughters ipad from memory. Its actually a little bit lighter than this pic shows but is such a stunning stone. I just stared and turned and loupe up loupe down, then did it all again for ages, didnt want to put it down. But being an “evening stone” I had to hide it away.

My biggest single investment as far as stones/jewellery go, so finding something reliable on pricing would be really nice. Maybe not very nice if I don’t get it back though? I thought for sure would not be so hard/impossible to find such info but seems to be the case :slight_smile:

Hiddenite