Back to IGS | FAQ | Contact

Which certificate?


Hi im new to the site and would appreciate advice on the best place to have a gem certified that i have purchased thank you.


hi I don’t know where you are situated but the WGI are very reliable in London and I believe the have labs elsewhere just google world gemological institute


You can’t go wrong with GIA. The word certified is wrong. They grade or identify.