Best Gemstones to invest in for future

The best investments for gems if you want to call it an investment, are Rubie’s, sapphire and fine emerald. So to speak the classic gems. Further what gems can be seen as an money keeper are fine aquamarine, fine Tanzanite, fine tourmaline, kunzite and probably I will forget a few. But what is important is that you buy gems with your hart and intuition because selling we ( as humans) do the same way. What you can defend is what you sell the best. For every gem there is an potential customer. On top of all there is alexandrite fine quality is the most expensive also paraiba sapphire but there in is a lot overestimated so I suggest buy gems in confidence. Also diamond can be a good investment but you have to be informed well and buy in a well established house. Diamonds fluctuate in price, so when you put on market on the wrong moment your profit can be lossed. Inform before you buy and sell. An established jeweler will tell you because they want to make customers that come back. So I hope answered your question on a wider scale

Thnx
Best regards

agreed,

thars why i am working so close with my 3 sources in sri lanka , colombo , ranthapura regions. 100 percent agree on the gemstomes you mentioned.

we are getting fine kobalt spinel less than 2ct on most. but fine !
blue sapphires were grwat last month , rubies, Madagascar also.