Can someone please help me identify this gemstone thank you

its very heavily included its shows a cat’s eye when I test it it comes up as a garnet.
Thank you

While garnets can and do come in green, I have never seen any that are that particular shade. The photo is also rather blurry, making it hard to pick out any details that may help in ID.

What were the tests and values?

It was tested with a presidium and came up as garnet. When I purchased this item I was told that it was a chrome diopside cat’s eye.
Thank you

The stone measures approximately 22mm x 18mm x10mm. Its very big I’m not sure if it’s a real gemstone because the ring weights approximately 22.2 grams so I’m thinking the stone might weigh 16 grams. Thank you

I am not familiar with how accurate presidium testers are. I would be more comfortable having an RI reading and etc. Chrome diopside has a thermal conductivity of 0.0133, while grossular garnet has a range of 0.0124 to 0.0135.

• Chrome Diopside refractive index: 1.664 to 1.730, density of 3.22 to 3.38, hardness of 5 - 6
  • Grossular garnet refractive index: 1.734 to 1.759, density of 3.57 to 3.73, hardness of 6.5 -7.5

Hi thanks for the reply. Just wondering do you thick it could be a gemstone. I see that glass specific gravity is light I’m not sure what other material out there that would make it weigh so much.
Thank you

My first impression looking at the stone was that it might be peridot. Peridot is known to have that olive green color.

Thank you that is what I’m thinking too. I see it has a heavy specific gravity. Which would make abit more sense. Thank you so much.